- Compact for easy concealment, the mid-sized Security-9 is designed to fit a variety of available holsters and concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision-machined, hard-coated aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- The Secure Action used in the LCP II and Security-9 is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
- A textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
- Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull.
- Also includes two alloy steel magazines.
|Condition||New in Box|